Doctors' Health Fund
Private health insurance for Optometrists
Optometry Australia has an ongoing alliance with Doctors’ Health Fund, providing you with market leading health insurance policies.
Visit www.doctorshealthfund.com.au to join the health fund created exclusively for the medical community.
Doctors’ Health Fund is a restricted access private health insurer that has been providing cover to the medical community and their families since 1977. Doctors’ Health Fund is the natural choice for optometrists, as they care for your family with professional expertise and quality products. Doctors’ Health Fund is part of Avant Mutual Group, Australia’s largest Medical Defence Organisation, and together they are dedicated to supporting and protecting the medical profession.
Reasons to join Doctors’ Health Fund:
- No preferred providers – you choose who is best to treat you
- Prime Choice hospital cover - affordable premiums with no exclusions or restrictions on services eligible for Medicare benefits
- Unique Top cover pays up to the Australian Medical Association (AMA) list of services and fees
- All hospital policies include Australia-wide ambulance cover
- Added value through our Extras packages, including:
- Two 100% paid general dental check-ups per person per year
- Optical benefits up to $500 over two years
- Discounts on designer frames and contacts
- Personalised, quality customer service – receive quick access to expert specialists over the phone
- 97% of members are satisfied with their membership
So why wouldn’t you join Doctors’ Health Fund? Visit www.doctorshealthfund.com.au/ or call 1800 226 126.