Contact Lens Hub

Contact Lens Hub

Have the Courage to…See Your Possibilities!

Welcome to the See the Possibilities motivational, educational and inspirational corner! Below you will find a unique range of articles, tips and links that will inspire you towards unleashing your professional and personal potential.These links and articles can help you sustain an unwavering commitment to excellence in everything you say, think and do as a practitioner.

Please click on the relevant issue to access this resource:

Enewsletter 1         enewsletter 2        enewsletter 3       enewsletter 4

5 STEPS TO SUCCESS
VIEW THE PRACTICE AS A BUSINESS!
To be a successful contact lens practitioner you must think like a successful business person. A professional practice is very much a business.  You need to apply business savvy as well as strong clinical skills to succeed.  

YOU ARE THE KEY TO YOUR OWN SUCCESS!
You also need to invest in yourself. Investing in yourself might include continuing professional development, self-education, business management or ongoing staff management and training.

SUCCESS IS 90% ATTITUDE!
When it comes to contact lenses, you’ve got to have an attitude.  About 90 percent of success in contact lens practice, and contact lens wear, is about a positive attitude.  All of today’s great contact lens technology makes up only 10 percent of your success.  Your attitude is the other 90 percent. Source :Barr, 2001

 BE PROACTIVE!
Research has shown that being proactive and discussing contact lenses with all suitable patients and offering a short ‘comfort trial’ can increase purchase by 86%. Source: Morgan SL and Efron N.The benefits of a proactive approach to contact lens fitting. Journal of the British Contact Lens Association 1996:19:3 97-101.

 FOCUS ON THE OPPORTUNITIES NOT THE CHALLENGES!
When challenges do cross your path, do not allow yourself to feel overwhelmed. See them, as an integral part of the learning process. All challenges you encounter are possibilities and when managed properly, they eventually become opportunities!

Click here to view the
'Maximise Your Contact Lens Sales Potential'
webinar series!

Download Manual NEW Tile Tool Kit Tile NEW

Logo bar