Applications are now open!
Applications are now open for Optometry Victoria's Postgraduate travel grants 2019.
Optometry Victoria is proud to offer two postgraduate travel grants in 2019.
- National conference grant: one grant of $500 to assist with the cost of travel to present at a national conference.
- International conference grant: one grant of $1,000 to assist with the cost of travel to present at an international conference, or to undertake research overseas.
The grants can be used for travel up to December 2019.
You may request reimbursement for travel that has already been paid for, but not undertaken.
Applications must be made using Optometry Victoria’s postgraduate travel grants 2019 application form.
To be eligible applicants must be a current member of Optometry Victoria.
Applications must be received on the Optometry Victoria postgraduate travel grant application form.
Applications will be assessed against the following criteria:
- the research is relevant to optometry and vision science;
- the applicant has the support of the University for the proposed activity;
- the applicant is willing to report on their experience, and
- the applicant is able to effectively represent Optometry Victoria.
Applications will be assessed by a panel comprising two Optometry Victoria Directors and the Chief Executive Officer of Optometry Victoria.
Applicants who have previously received a grant may not apply for the same grant, but are eligible to apply for the other grant.
Applications close on Monday 4 March 2019 at 5:00pm.
Applicants will be notified of the panel’s decision by Monday 25 March 2019.
For further information contact Optometry Victoria at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone (03) 9652 9100.