Optometry Western Australia - Regional CPD Evenings 2019
This year we have increased the number of Regional CPD Evenings to include extra dates and an additional location of Mandurah as well as Bunbury. Open to all Optometry Western Australia members that wish to attend the regional locations. If you live south of the river in Perth, consider driving South for your CPD points rather than battling the traffic to Nedlands for our Perth CPD evenings.
Date: TUESDAY 4TH JUNE 2019 REGISTRATION OPEN
Venue Bunbury & Busselton Eye Doctors, 1/138 Spencer Street, Bunbury
Presenters Alasdair Jackson
Topic: Surgical Treatment of Glaucoma including MIGS (Minimally Invasive Glaucoma Surgery) & iStent Surgery
CPD Points: 3
The Learning Objectives of this talk are
- Understanding & awareness of techniques and tools required for the treatment of high intra ocular pressure – when no longer treatable with first line clinical options.
- Understanding & awareness of treatment options for glaucoma patients
- Understanding & awareness of the technologies currently available for surgical glaucoma patients
- Ability to differentiate what can be treated onsite at the practice and what requires surgery
- Understanding of the Post-operative care arrangements for surgical glaucoma patients
Synopsis: A presentation of the latest surgical techniques, procedures and treatment options for glaucoma patients in the SW.
Schedule: 6:00pm Registration, canapés & drinks 6:30pm Presentation 8.00pm Finish
Dates for 2019
Wednesday 13th March
Monday 25th March
Monday 4th June - Date Change
Monday 24th June